Make HERITΛGE Sustainable
Helping train current and future heritage managers is the most scale-able return on investment in the heritage field. Your little pennies and cents can make a huge difference to preserve and reinvigorate our collective heritage for the benefit of our future.Here are some ideas on what your money can do, helping us train the individuals with the highest impact on projects, organizations and sites around the world:
70 dollars can pay for one day’s subsistence and accommodation in our executive leadership series for Heritage Managers.
- 350 can support one person’s subsistence and accommodation for an entire workshop
- 3,000 can give an all inclusive scholarship to train in an executive leadership workshop
- 5,000 can give an all inclusive scholarship to a four-week summer program on digitizing heritage, engaging local communities or to the introduction in heritage management.
- 7,500 can pay the tuition for a very highly rated MA degree in Heritage Management (Kent – AUEB)
- 10,000 can give three scholarships and food/board for our executive leadership workshops, or two all inclusive scholarships to our summer programs.
- 16,000 can give an all-inclusive MA scholarship (Kent-AUEB)
- 50,000 can endow half a scholarship (all inclusive) for the Executive Leadership Workshops
- 100,000 can endow a full all inclusive scholarship for the Executive Leadership Workshops
- 140,000 can endow a full all inclusive scholarship for the Summer Programs
- 225,000 can endow a full fees only MA scholarship (Kent-AUEB)