A warm welcome to the new HERMA student blog editor for 2014-2015, Carmen Granito. Joining Brittany Wade from the 2013-2014 cohort, Carmen will be accepting submissions from her classmates on any experience concerning the masters or heritage management in general, for example:
• a visit to a museum, a site, a monument, a cultural experience, etc.
• a conference or a lecture you have attended
• students’ social activities
• interviews with important guests of IHC‐HERMA (or other experts in the field)
• your Field Study Project and its development
A little about Carmen…
I am from Napoli (Italy), I have a BA in Philosophy and Communication and an MA in Semiotics. I have been in research for a couple of years, focussing on cognition, language and communication. I have worked in journalism, communications and art publishing. I am interested in the promotion of little known, off the beaten path heritage sites, and in audience engagement. I love detective stories, photography, travels, and wine.